- With The DJ is looking for additional contributors
- Disco Revival Revival and Lauryn Hill goes to Jail
- Sniffer dogs, Mrs Mau5 sings and Slayer news.
- The sad, slow death of London clubland
- Traktor DJ vs. DJ Player update, Dontstayin.com and free music!
- A ca what?
- Daft Punk to lead Disco Revival Revival?
- Not excited…
- Mau5, Moog, Roland and Storm
Author Archives: Bump
So it seems we’re not the only ones predicting disco revival revivial this year, Vice think so too. In a very well-considered article (see link below) they lay out the case that in times of social and economic depression we … Continue reading
Whilst WTDJ had no personal issue with the sniffer dog accosting every single member of the queue to get into Sunday’s Enter event at Brixton’s O2 Academy, clearly some people did. At least this is what I assume was the … Continue reading
We read earlier this week of the passing of the so-called “Instagram Act” whereby, unless you have some serious watermarking identifying your on-line photos as yours, then they are anybody’s and anybody can then take them, make them their own … Continue reading
Daft Punk are canny operators. That they have chosen to release a fairly standard disco track as the trailblazer for their first proper album for eight years may not be quite as arrogant and over-confident a move as Alex and … Continue reading